Activities at Camp Okema
- Kayaking, canoeing, swimming, beach volleyball, and tubing
- Archery, outdoor skills, hiking, and a variety of wide games
- Crafts, painting, skits, and other creative opportunities
- Daily worship, bible study, and campfire chapels
- Basketball, axe-throwing, table tennis, and badminton
- Sandbox and playground
When you arrive at Camp Okema
- When you arrive you will be directed to check in and will be introduced to the Camp Leaders, Nurse, Administrator, and volunteers who will be leading your cabin group for the week.
- All necessary medication will be turned in to the Camp Nurse for the week at this time.
- If you have not previously pre-paid your Tuck for the week, this can be done when arrive. (Tuck is an option to buy snacks and treats each afternoon).
Don't forget to pack:
Clothes for all weather, appropriate footwear, a swimsuit and towel, a sleeping bag and pillow, a flashlight or headlamp, toiletries, a hat, a water bottle, sunscreen and bug spray, a Bible (if you have one) and any medication (which will be turned over to the camp nurse for the week, upon arrival). Please leave electronics, as well as any valuables, at home.